This journal draws its inspiration from the story of the boy who gave his lunch of 5 loaves and 2 fish to Jesus, and his small gift was multiplied to feed the multitude of hungry people. Each of the 7 days before, 10 days during and 7 days after invites you to think about your own hunger, God’s provision, even abundant provision, and ends with the question, “What do I have to give?” Each lesson has a page of scriptures, prayers and reflection questions related to the theme for that day plus a second “Open Basket Page” for journaling, note-taking, drawing, and whatever the Lord gives you to fill your “open basket.” ($8.50)
Pre-Trip Themes / HE LANDED! / NOTICE PEOPLE! / COMPASSION! / LEADERSHIP / LEARN! / WELCOME! / BREAD OF LIFE
Mission Day Themes / CHALLENGE! / GO and SEE! / GENEROUS! / DIRECTION! / COMMUNITY! / PRAY! / GIVE THANKS! / DISCIPLES! / EVERYONE! / ABUNDANCE!
Post-Trip Themes / GRATITUDE! / GIFTS! / GUIDANCE! / SUFFERING! / DISCOVER! / NOURISHMENT! / CONTENT!
All TalkPoints journals feature the 7-10-7 format:
- 7 days of devotionals before departure; up to 10 days of guided reflection at the mission site; 7 days of devotion after the trip
- Useful for training and orientation before departure
- Provides a guide for daily group debriefing
- Lots of blank, open pages for personal writing and reflection
- 64 pages and spiral bound for easy use and durability in the field
- Only $8.50 (For mission organizations interested in a discount for bulk quantities, contact email@example.com.)